Hi! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Round the Fire » Meet and Greet
Mask
Mask Apr 8 '16
My name is Dante. I'm a sorcerer from BC Canada.
I work as an IT professional and part time writer, amusing myself with video games and music in my off time. 
Birch
Birch Apr 8 '16
Hi Dante, welcome to the site, and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. What sorts of things do you write about? And what are your fav games?
Mask
Mask Apr 8 '16
Hello!
Most of my writing has been short story or poetry. But I am working on a screenplay. 
At the moment I've been playing Eve Online. It's taken an embarrassing amount of my time HaHa
Birch
Birch Apr 8 '16
Short story and poetry is good. I've been inspired since beginning the Bardic grade in the OBOD to work more on those creative aspects. It's a work in progress.

I havent played EO but know quite a few who really enjoy it. I'm still having fun wandering about aimlessly in Staxel lol.

Mask
Mask Apr 8 '16
I've always had a love of storytelling. I'm glad to hear you're finding some of that creativity too!

I need to put more attention into Staxel! I'very just had a very short attention span lately HaHa. 

Birch
Birch Apr 20 '16
:) Staxel will have farm animals soon!!! :D Okay yes there are more important things than farm animals, but it does make me happy. I had a hard time playing it for a little bit because my antivirus blocked it after the last update but all is fine now.